srar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

srar

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية Empty
PostSubject: warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية      warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 am

warbler birds
Poem
الطير المغرد بالانجليزية

oh bird warbler l am delighted to you and your movements Happy your day intrinsic mush voy and the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy
----------------------------------
Happy your day intrinsic mush voyand the happier your moon in the nights of enjoy You are a drop of plot in the wilderness blot
--------------------------------
my life flot You are like a diamond, but a thousand times more expensive Love you so much ..until my blood clot
Dear warbler birds chirp a little in my house slot Or interpretation of the meaning next to my house happy house a lot ...
warbler bird we heard after thousands of years do not tell me a short-lived years thousands.how was song as Stranger
---------------------------------
you came from afar In the debris of the night Between the white clouds Your Wings prospects and sands----
-----------------------------
read Daybreak and love
as fate and zands ..Collection the Desert. tell lands ا اLaught with Space. swim in the sea and Crying
the sand

mahmoud el ayat
egypt
محمود العياط
من ديوان
أين أخي جليبيب؟
Back to top Go down
https://srar.ahlamontada.com

warbler birds Poem الطير المغرد بالانجليزية
Page 1 of 1